I hope you're available tomorrow at 1 pm ET! Jacob D’Albora of McVeigh & Mangum will be sharing how he and his team are successfully managing their largest, most complex project to date—scanning and fully modeling a congested 30K sq. ft. MEP space at a live pharma campus. Register here: https://bit.ly/3xwF1ZX
In just 1 hour, you'll get an inside look at how they're expertly overcoming three main challenges that have made this pharma renovation very complex: highly dense MEP, a live manufacturing environment, and a tight deadline. You'll discover the strategies, tools, and best practices they used that helped them work better, more productively—and how you can apply them to your own large-scale scan to BIM projects!
Here's a sneak peek at some of what you'll learn:
- How McVeigh structured the project plan and what elements were key to make it successful
- How “slowing down” helped pay big dividends despite the stringent customer deadline
- A deep dive into the data collection and registration workflows—including the technology used and lessons learned along the way
- The as-built modeling tool that helped the McVeigh team automatically extract 40% of all the piping and ducting in just about 6 hours
- How D’Albora provided high value to the customer by making the point cloud easily accessible early in the process, and more!
So, if you're free tomorrow at 1 pm ET, save your seat here: https://bit.ly/3xwF1ZX and join us for the live session! If you're not, sign up anyway and you'll be among the first to be notified when the recording comes out. It'll be a fun session filled with great actionable scan to BIM best practices!
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D