JetStream Error

Discuss all Leica Geosystems related issues here.
danielmckague
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Daniel McKague
Company Details: Systems Group
Company Position Title: Piping Designer
Linkedin Profile: No

JetStream Error

Post by danielmckague » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:27 pm

We have a Publisher Pro License and have set up a JetStream server. We have multiple scans on the server and can also pull them up in AutoCAD using CloudWorx. However, there are currently 2 scans which exported to the server with no error but when we try to open them in AutoCAD we get an error that says "Failed reading Workspace from JetStream project". Has anyone else encountered this issue? We have tried re-exporting them but it still throws the same error once we try to open it in AutoCAD.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

geomontgomery
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: George Montgomery
Company Details: ECE Design
Company Position Title: Support Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: JetStream Error

Post by geomontgomery » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Hey Daniel,

If you want to share one of the jetstream projects with me that shows the error we can get Leica involved to see what may have happened during the publishing process.

Best Regards,

-George

dineshkimraj
I have made 60-70 posts
I have made 60-70 posts
Full Name: Dinesh Kimraj
Company Details: Facilities Construction Consultants Ltd
Company Position Title: Senior Reality Capture Tech

Post by dineshkimraj » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:02 pm

danielmckague wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:27 pm
We have a Publisher Pro License and have set up a JetStream server. We have multiple scans on the server and can also pull them up in AutoCAD using CloudWorx. However, there are currently 2 scans which exported to the server with no error but when we try to open them in AutoCAD we get an error that says "Failed reading Workspace from JetStream project". Has anyone else encountered this issue? We have tried re-exporting them but it still throws the same error once we try to open it in AutoCAD.
I have noticed that we started getting this same error when we try to open a JSV file in Cloudworx through the LGS button. I think that we were able to do this before, but we cannot anymore. But pulling the cloud from the Jetstream itself works no problem.
I'm not sure if this is what you are experiencing. We have not found a fix for it though.

graham.watson
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Graham Watson
Company Details: WSP-Opus
Company Position Title: Senior Surveyor

Post by graham.watson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 am

I have just had this issue. Though I can open the same file in the Jetstream viewer

Return to “Leica Geosystems”