Register 360 E57 Failed to export

Discuss all Leica Geosystems related issues here.
Adam Ellis
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Adam Ellis
Company Details: Allied Drafting Services
Company Position Title: Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Register 360 E57 Failed to export

Post by Adam Ellis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Morning All,

I have had a search of the forum but am unable to find the error message I am getting, please see below.
Capture.JPG
If anyone has any ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Adam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TimJervis
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Tim Jervis
Company Details: Global Survey
Company Position Title: Business Development Manager

Re: Register 360 E57 Failed to export

Post by TimJervis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Hey Adam,

Are you trying to re-publish something you've already published? If you look at the snip below, you'll see a project that I've already published:
Capture.JPG
My published deliverables are in the bottom left, if I want to re-publish one of these deliverables I do not go through the Finalize stage - going through this stage creates a new deliverable. Instead I click straight through to the Report stage, click the deliverable that I want to re-publish (on the left) and then select what file type I want to publish.

If I've made changes to my point cloud and want to publish the changed job, you need to go through the Finalize stage and then change the name of your deliverable in the top left - as you can't publish a deliverable of the same name if you've made changes. Bear in mind that every time you publish a new deliverable, it will be added to your Deliverables section of the Publish Panel and your database will get bigger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,

Tim

Adam Ellis
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Adam Ellis
Company Details: Allied Drafting Services
Company Position Title: Director

Re: Register 360 E57 Failed to export

Post by Adam Ellis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 am

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your time to post a reply, I had an issue where one of my scans had not imported correctly and giving me this issue, i deleted the corrupt scan and then re-imported that particular scan and we were away second time round.

Thanks Again for your help.

Cheers,
Adam

Return to “Leica Geosystems”