Free Webinar January 17th at 1PM EST: Scanning and Modeling Complex Pharmaceutical & Medical Research Facilities

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Free Webinar January 17th at 1PM EST: Scanning and Modeling Complex Pharmaceutical & Medical Research Facilities

Post by cscotton » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know that ClearEdge3D is hosting a live webinar on Wednesday, January 17th featuring two case studies on scanning and modeling complex pharmaceutical and medical research facilities: http://bit.ly/2FfkH4L

YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
• The unique challenges and best practices for high-precision 3D laser scanning and modeling projects.
• How BIM Connection was able to scan and model the as-built conditions at a lab expansion despite existing MEP that looked more like jumbled spaghetti than rationally laid pipe and conduit.
• Why the O/O fired three engineering firms on a pharma manufacturing project and what Advanced 3D Laser Solutions did differently to deliver the project to spec.

The best practices you’ll learn about in this webinar will ensure your as-built models are accurate, on time, and on budget. Registration is free – sign up today! http://bit.ly/2FfkH4L

YOUR PRESENTERS:
• Host: Kelly Cone, VP of Product Management at ClearEdge3D
• Lewis Boxer, Technical Director at Advanced 3D Laser Solutions
• Herb Yamamoto, CEO at BIM Connection

We look forward to having you join us on January 17th at 1 PM EST.

Sincerely,

Chris Scotton
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

PS - Even if you cannot attend the live webinar on the 17th, sign up anyway. When we post the video recording of the session, you’ll be among the first to be notified!

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”