For your convenience: here are the 188.8.131.52 release notes.
Bug Fixes and Improvements in 6.2.4
- Soft Lock and dongle license update system now function more robustly.
- Dialog boxes did not open in some cases, until SCENE window was resized. All dialog boxes open now, even when the SCENE window is not resized.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a project is saved after points are deleted in a legacy project point cloud using the invert selection tool.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred during the export of point clouds. This memory leak could have caused a crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused SCENE to stop functioning indefinitely during update of a point cloud.
- After reopening a project where points were deleted in a project point cloud using the invert selection tool, the remaining points are correctly rendered in the 3D view.
- Improved performance of WebShareCloud Export, Virtual Scan creation and registration in some cases.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Expert settings are now applied correctly to Automatic Registration.
- During the WebShare Cloud Export, no dialogs are opened automatically anymore.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the gap filler view option of the WebShare Cloud export and scan overlays or layout layers are activated for the creation of the Overview map.
- The ‘Stray Point Filter’ now removes less good points, resulting in an overall increased scan point density.
- The colorization quality in the ‘Color Smoothing’ processing step is now improved.
- Meshing function now produces a smoother result.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during processing of scans.
- Fixed a bug in the Freestyle on-site calibration, which caused the calibration to return an error message for some Freestyle devices.
- Updated SCENE to the latest Autodesk ReCap libraries to prevent crashes that occurred when exporting projects with older versions of the libraries.