Join us today, Thursday, 10/15 at 12pm CDT for our Scan to BIM 201: Intermediate Field-to-Finish Best Practices webinar! You can register here: https://bit.ly/35HQCcf for free.
In this 2nd session of our Scan to BIM University webinar series (https://bit.ly/35HQCcf), you'll learn field-to-finish best practices that will help you address common challenges you will likely face as your Scan to BIM projects get more complex, including:
- Field planning best practices for difficult sites
- The importance of hybrid registrations
- How to deal with collection mistakes once you’re back in the office
- QA/QC and how it can make or break your client relationship
- Optimizing your documentation processes with Scan to BIM software
- Bringing home the bacon – deliverables that delight the customer’s palette
Join our hosts Kelly Cone and Matthew Byrd, along with guest presenters Greg Hale, CTO & BIM Execution Coach at Hale TiP and Jacob D’Albora, BIM-FM Technical Director at McVeigh and Mangum as they share key insights, lessons learned and tips that will help you work more productively and save you the headaches of learning things the hard way.
Please register now to secure your spot for the webinar today at 12pm CDT here: https://bit.ly/35HQCcf
Hope to see you there.
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
PS - If you're not available to attend the live presentation, no worries! Register anyway and we’ll let you know when it’s posted online.