ClearEdge3D Webinar (Thurs., June 1, 1pm EDT): As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: Kevin Williams
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CTO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

ClearEdge3D Webinar (Thurs., June 1, 1pm EDT): As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks

Post by Kevin »

Free webinar Thursday, June 1, 1 p.m. EDT: As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks.

Interested in learning some insider tips and hacks from AEC experts? ClearEdge is hosting a free webinar Thursday, June 1, at 1 p.m. EDT: “As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks.”

As many of you know, managing complex structural projects is an extremely difficult challenge in our industry. In this webinar, you’ll learn how experts address these project challenges. The webinar will feature case studies from two recent projects: a turn-of-the-century foundry refurb and a highly complex warehouse add-on.

We have a great group of webinar presenters lined up: Greg Hale, CTO and Chief Disruptor at Hale TIP; Jake Allen, CEO of Allen Construction Services; Robert DiDonato, CEO of CadWorks; and the host Kelly Cone, Former Beck Group Director of VDC and now VP Product Management at ClearEdge.

So…Mark your calendars for Thursday, June 1, 2017, at 1 p.m. EDT. Click here for registration details: http://bit.ly/2rjd210.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Position Title: CEO

Re: ClearEdge3D Webinar (Thurs., June 1, 1pm EDT): As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks

Post by cscotton »

We’ve got a great line-up of experts discussing tried-and-true tips, techniques, and hacks used in two impressive as-built structure scanning & modeling case studies. The first is an old foundry built in 1907 with tons of non-standard steel and wood beams. The second is a large industrial manufacturing facility conversion. Both presented huge challenges to the PMs including crazy deadlines and almost no existing documentation.

Here's the link to sign up for the live webinar tomorrow (Thursday 6/1 at 1pm EDT): http://bit.ly/2rjd210.

BTW, if you can't make it, sign up anyway and you'll automatically receive a link to view the recorded session offline.
steves01x
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Smith
Company Details: Scanning
Company Position Title: Surveyor

Re: ClearEdge3D Webinar (Thurs., June 1, 1pm EDT): As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks

Post by steves01x »

signed up - glad it will be available offline as 6pm UK time on a Thursday isnt too good for me always being at the pc!

looking forward to it ;)
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts

Post by Kevin »

steves01x wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:31 pm signed up - glad it will be available offline as 6pm UK time on a Thursday isnt too good for me always being at the pc!

looking forward to it ;)
Sorry about the timing, Steve. We'll definitely send you a link to the recording--it's going to be a good one!

Cheers,
Kevin
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts

Post by Kevin »

Tip #5 from tomorrow's webinar!

“Don't segregate your scanning and modeling teams,” says Greg Hale, CTO at Hale TiP. Site knowledge is essential for efficient as-built modeling, so Greg has trained up his modeling team to scan and vice versa. The cross-training cuts his risk, improves efficiency, and makes for a happy team.

This is just one of many techniques, tips and hacks you'll learn at tomorrow's (Thurs, June 1) webinar at 1 PM EDT—“As-Built Structure Scanning & Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks.”

I just reviewed a draft of the presentation deck, and I gotta say it's going to be another great session—lots of best practices and interesting data on these case studies.

Click here to register for tomorrow's (Thurs., June 1) webinar at 1 PM EDT: http://bit.ly/2rjd210.

Remember, sign up even if you can’t make it; we’ll send you a link to the recording.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Position Title: CEO

Post by cscotton »

Just a final reminder about our webinar “As-Built Structure Scanning and Modeling Techniques, Tips and Hacks” today (Thurs, June 1) at 1 PM EDT. We’d love to have you join us. We’ll be learning tips and tricks of the trade from industry experts on how best to manage complex structure scanning and modeling projects. Don’t miss out!

Whether you’re free at 1 PM EDT today or not, go ahead and register here: http://bit.ly/2rjd210. If you miss the webinar, we’ll automatically send you a link to the recording. It’s a win-win either way!

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”