I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Jason Miller
Company Details: Baumann Land Survey Inc
Company Position Title: Surveyor
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Failed Ortho Photos - Pointsense Plant

Post by J Miller »

I am unable to create an ortho photo. The trouble started using Pointsense Plant 16.5 so I upgraded to 17 (both with Civil3d 2016) with no luck in either version. With my computer I get a blank white image. I tried with another computer in our office and got an image that was purely black and white. I've had trouble years ago with ortho photos that were very large, but these are pretty small - the estimate is around 80MB and the actual completed images under 20MB. This is a multi-story interior scan project. I had trouble last week with the previous floor but after a few restarts I was able to get an image created. I don't know why I had trouble last week and I don't know why the issue seems to have gotten worse since then. I'm thinking it must be some setting on my computer since I can get the black and white image on the different computer. We've recently had some major IT work done where they created a new network and had to create new users for us on our computers. We've had lots of strange stuff since then and I don't know if it's all related or just coincidence. Any thoughts?

Return to “FARO As-Built”