I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Nurbanu Kasirgaoglu
Company Details: Kastamonu Belediyesi
Company Position Title: İnşaat Teknikeri
Linkedin Profile: No

Revizyonları Silmek

Post by tria_mera »

İyi Günler Fazla depolama alanı kullanmamak için önceki revizyon dosyalarını silmek bir hataya sebep olurmu?
Veya birleştirmek için farklı bir yol varmı
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smacl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Full Name: Shane MacLaughlin
Company Details: Atlas Computers Ltd
Company Position Title: Managing Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Revizyonları Silmek

Post by smacl »

tria_mera wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:04 am İyi Günler Fazla depolama alanı kullanmamak için önceki revizyon dosyalarını silmek bir hataya sebep olurmu?
Translates as "Deleting Revisions, Have a good time deleting previous revision files to avoid using excess storage? Or is there a different way to combine"

If I'm trying to reclaim space on the hard drive I do a search with size:gigantic, sort the results by size and archive and delete files I don't need any more
size.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module
Raimund58
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Raimund Klink
Company Details: IHM engineering GmbH
Company Position Title: 3d scanning guy

Post by Raimund58 »

smacl wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 pm
tria_mera wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:04 am İyi Günler Fazla depolama alanı kullanmamak için önceki revizyon dosyalarını silmek bir hataya sebep olurmu?
Translates as "Deleting Revisions, Have a good time deleting previous revision files to avoid using excess storage? Or is there a different way to combine"

If I'm trying to reclaim space on the hard drive I do a search with size:gigantic, sort the results by size and archive and delete files I don't need any more

size.jpg

Hi,
You can also go for this feature : )

2020_07_10_09_32_20_Window.png
\o/
sim.herrod
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Simeon Herrod
Company Details: Terra Measurement Limited
Company Position Title: 3D Data Manager

Post by sim.herrod »

smacl wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 pm If I'm trying to reclaim space on the hard drive I do a search with size:gigantic, sort the results by size and archive and delete files I don't need any more

size.jpg
That is going to save me a lot of time when I'm trying to free up space on our server. :like:
tria_mera
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Nurbanu Kasirgaoglu
Company Details: Kastamonu Belediyesi
Company Position Title: İnşaat Teknikeri

Post by tria_mera »

Çok teşekkürler gerçekten proje dosyaları çok fazla yer kaplıyor arşivlemek problem oluyor
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

tria_mera wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:00 pm Çok teşekkürler gerçekten proje dosyaları çok fazla yer kaplıyor arşivlemek problem oluyor
Not to be offensive but i think we'd rather read bad English then having to go through google translate for your questions and answers.

My English isn't perfect either ;)
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
SAttaya
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: SAttaya
Company Details: Sev1Tech
Company Position Title: Sr Software Analyst-RemoteSensingEngr

Post by SAttaya »

landmeterbeuckx wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:35 pm
tria_mera wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:00 pm Çok teşekkürler gerçekten proje dosyaları çok fazla yer kaplıyor arşivlemek problem oluyor
Not to be offensive but i think we'd rather read bad English then having to go through google translate for your questions and answers.

Lieven,

Your English is so much better than my French / Dutch / German, which I suspect are your "first languages".
(that's because I have no French nor Dutch, and German is basically limited to bier and toiletten? from hiking out of Innsbruck.)

(if not English, than maybe Latin (roman empire) or ancient Greek (Alexander the great) or French;
nah none were spoken by as many people when they were the linga Franca, as speak English now.) :lol:
(Although for years German, French and Russian were the "technical" languages, or so I have been told.)

And just to be clear, I agree with Liven that we all should post and reply on the LSF in English...TIA (Thank you in Advance)!

my 2¢s
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

SAttaya wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:29 pm
landmeterbeuckx wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Lieven,

Your English is so much better than my French / Dutch / German, which I suspect are your "first languages".
(that's because I have no French nor Dutch, and German is basically limited to bier and toiletten? from hiking out of Innsbruck.)

(if not English, than maybe Latin (roman empire) or ancient Greek (Alexander the great) or French;
nah none were spoken by as many people when they were the linga Franca, as speak English now.) :lol:
(Although for years German, French and Russian were the "technical" languages, or so I have been told.)

And just to be clear, I agree with Liven that we all should post and reply on the LSF in English...TIA (Thank you in Advance)!

my 2¢s
we have 3 official languages over here : Dutch, French and German. Where i live (Flanders), Dutch is the main language but French is taught very soon in school as is English. German is a choice at school but it's sort of rearranging words and pronounciations so every one understands our German.

All these languages makes it easy for us to go abroad, we can talk with most of the people.
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
blazaj
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Jiri Blazek
Company Details: BW precision systems sro
Company Position Title: Managing Director

Post by blazaj »

I agree the easiest way to communicate on this forum is English. But on the other hand we've learned that that revision is not that much different in Turkish than in other languages. Apart from the ubiquitous Undo, for which the Google translator from Turkish to English gives results: geri alma, bozmak, çözmek, açmak, mahvetmek, sökmek and telâfi etmek, revision is a revision with just a slight differences in spelling. And I wondered and wondered why Faro chose this term..:-)

Return to “FARO SCENE”