V.I.P Member
Full Name: shahzad sayyad
Company Details: Ingenieurbuero Drecoll
Company Position Title: Entwicklungsingenieur
Skype Name: shah.baba_2012
Linkedin Profile: No

On-Site registration

Post by IngSayyad »

I am trying to use on-site registration feature of Faro. I got problem during registration. I corrected the positons of scans in Faro SCENE and again started scanning. I can see the corrected positions of the scan but the "MAP" is not correct. I have done the following..
- started scanner again....but 2d-map is still not correct or referesh
-started Faro SCENE again..2d-map still not referesh

How can I referesh it...
Please see the attached screenshots for more details.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr.-Ing. Shahzad Sayyad
mca
I have made 60-70 posts
I have made 60-70 posts
Full Name: Manuel Caputo
Company Details: FARO
Company Position Title: Software Developer
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: On-Site registration

Post by mca »

So I'm guessing you interrupted the OSR (On-Site Registration) task, fixed the registration problem manually and then continued again with the OSR task?

The OSR task does only update the newly added scans in the map to save processing time. Since you probably moved the scans manually and the OSR probably ignored them when updating the map. To avoid this problem you should update the map before continuing with the OSR task after you have manually changed the registration. You can find the update button for the map in Explore -> Overview Map -> Update. If update does not help or is not available delete the whole overview map and create a new one.

update_map.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FARO SCENE”