Import to Reg 360 stalling

Discuss all Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360 software here.
vinfen
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Vin Fen
Company Details: EE Smith Contractors
Company Position Title: EE Smith Contractors
Linkedin Profile: No

Import to Reg 360 stalling

Post by vinfen »

Hello

Brand new to Reg 360 and this forum.

Today, I'm struggling to import set ups / scan that successfully imported yesterday. I want to import into a different project on Reg 360. It is stalling as per screen shot attached. Any experience of this ? any ideas on how to overcome and have a successful import ?

Many Thanks

V
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
badam
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Adam Berta
Company Details: InnoScan 3D Hungary Kft
Company Position Title: unknown

Re: Import to Reg 360 stalling

Post by badam »

vinfen wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:06 am Hello

Brand new to Reg 360 and this forum.

Today, I'm struggling to import set ups / scan that successfully imported yesterday. I want to import into a different project on Reg 360. It is stalling as per screen shot attached. Any experience of this ? any ideas on how to overcome and have a successful import ?

Many Thanks

V
Do you really need to/want to import field 360 data? If yes then make sure the ipad not looses connection and the syncserver is working during the import phase... but if it is not a requirement i would not use field 360 transfers. With rtc you get the same from the pen drive, old blk never wanted to use it with field, p series same as blk not use it with field not worth the extra i think... new blk hopefully will be like an rtc just with cabled download straight from device.
vinfen
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts

Post by vinfen »

Thank you for your response Badam

I am using Gen 1 BLK360. I am using Field 360 to monitor scans whilst scanning and was taught to sync and import from the ipad this way. It worked yesterday. There was no issue yesterday. I do not understand why it is not working today. As you advise, I am insuring : "make sure the ipad not looses connection and the syncserver is working during the import phase". I will keep trying but thank you again for your response
pburrows145
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Paul Burrows
Company Details: Leica Geosystems Europe
Company Position Title: Scanning Solutions Manager - Europe
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by pburrows145 »

Daft question(s) perhaps: do you have enough space in your REG360 storage location? DO you have plenty of free space on your REG360 install drive also? Is any anti-virus running?
vinfen
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts

Post by vinfen »

Hi Paul

Thank you for your reply.

Not a daft question at all. Its a question posed to me from other quarters also. I've checked the drive that the storage, archive and temporary folders are in. It is the 'F' Drive. There is 338gb free. screen grabs attached. The scan I want to import only has 4no setups...I can imagine it is quite small in terms of file size - although I do not know how to check this on Field 360. Having tried another small scan this morning, it is also stalling at 4%. I'm inclined to think it is an issue with the folder route. However, It was working smoothly 2 days ago and I have not changed any settings since then.

Any ideas of what to try would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks again

V
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360”