Trouble printing from Revit

Discuss all Cyclone Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360 related issues here.
Rrice
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Ross Rice
Company Details: John Poe Architects
Company Position Title: BIM guy
Linkedin Profile: No

Trouble printing from Revit

Post by Rrice »

I am trying to print (to PDF) from Revit and keep getting a notification that Revit will use raster printing because of point clouds even though there are no point clouds loaded into the projects currently.

We used Cloudworx on this project, and LGS files published from Register 360 (BLK edition). I have of course closed the cloudworx project, and checked in manage links to verify there are no point clouds loaded.

I am tempted to remove Cloudworx from my machine. We ended up publishing to RCP as well since Cloudworx has been a huge nightmare and we couldn't get any help from Leica with various issues. However, there is one building, the main building for the campus we're working on, that still has some data in a cloudworx project. I'm done using it, but the project is only at 95% and I'd prefer to wait until it's 100% submitted to remove the cloudworx software from our machines.

My question is whether removing Cloudworx will solve my printing issue, or if anyone has any other suggestions to allow vector printing?

Thanks in advance.
GCFdesign
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Gary Fellows
Company Details: GCF Design Limited
Company Position Title: Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Trouble printing from Revit

Post by GCFdesign »

Perform a audit upon opening the file. Also consider SAVEAS, with 'compact'. It may help.

What view are you attempting to print? If it's a 3D view, ensure you have a View Template created from it, then delete the view, then activate a new 3D view and assign the View Template applicable, this may help.
Regards,

Gary Fellows

Director

GCF Design Limited

https://gcfdesign.wixsite.com/gcfdesign

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360”