BLK scan importing without color - Cyclone Register 360

Discuss all Cyclone Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360 related issues here.
jhsevan
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: James H
Company Details: Sevan Multisite Solutions
Company Position Title: Survey Manager
Linkedin Profile: No

BLK scan importing without color - Cyclone Register 360

Post by jhsevan »

Has anyone experienced an issue when importing a BLK cyclone field 360 project to Register 360 via field 360 sync method where a scan comes in black and white? The weird part is.. It looks correct on the ipad if I view the scan, and the 360 image. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue, or pinpoint what causes it. We typically see it happen once in every 25-30 stores(average 30-40 scans per store). I haven't been able to find a solution online or a thread covering the same issue. Any insight or suggestions would be great!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mjankor
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Martin Ankor
Company Details: TasWater
Company Position Title: Surveyor

Re: BLK scan importing without color - Cyclone Register 360

Post by mjankor »

Just had this happen to me. Reimported the scans and the missing image came through. I haven't investigated whether I can import just a single scan, but hopefully it's resolved soon.

Regards

Martin
jhsevan
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: James H
Company Details: Sevan Multisite Solutions
Company Position Title: Survey Manager
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: BLK scan importing without color - Cyclone Register 360

Post by jhsevan »

It's good to know that we are not the only ones running into this issue. We will give reimporting the project a try to see if that fixes the issue. Thank you for the reply Martin it is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360”