Discuss all Bentley Pointools related issues here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made 70-80 posts
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 pm
- Full Name: Lewis Boxer
- Company Details: Advanced 3D Laser Solutions Ltd
- Company Position Title: Technical Director
- Country: UK
- Location: Essex, UK
We have modeled a small pump slab, from point cloud data: so whats the best way of importing the 3D model (created in autodesk) into Pointools but keeping it aligned with its original point cloud.
- I have made 30-40 posts
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 am
- Full Name: Felix James
- Company Details: Bentley systems
- Company Position Title: Support Engineer Senior
- Country: England
- Location: London
You will need to convert your model to either OBJ or 3DS format. After this you will be able to import it in Bentley Pointools.