MHoogerwerf
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Martijn Hoogerwerf
Company Details: Cofely-GDFSuez
Company Position Title: Laser Scanning Manager

RealityLINx users?

Post by MHoogerwerf »

Are there users of the program RealityLINx here?

I will have a meeting with someone from Inovx to talk about the program and the problems I have with it. If you work with RealityLINx and you have some questions about it, please post it here and I will discuss it with him.

Creating straight pipelines/standard elbows is no problem at all. But when there is a non-standard bended pipesegment, there is no option to make it by yourself (for what I know and see in the Help-files). That is one of my questions. (See attachement for an example)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sean
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Sean Toole
Company Details: INOVx Solutions
Company Position Title: Senior analyst
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: RealityLINx users?

Post by sean »

Hi Martijn,
It is possible to change the bend radius and angle of an elbow to any dimension. To do this place a default elbow, then open it's properties dialog (right click properties), if it has a catalog remove it. once the catalog is removed the radius and bend angle can be changed to fit the scan data. See attached jpg.
Sean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MHoogerwerf
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Martijn Hoogerwerf
Company Details: Cofely-GDFSuez
Company Position Title: Laser Scanning Manager

Re: RealityLINx users?

Post by MHoogerwerf »

Thank you for your reply Sean.

I had to say this in my first but I already knew this possibility. To model all this kind of elbows precisely to fit the scan data will be very time-consuming. I was hoping for a smarter solution to handle this.

Martijn

Return to “Inovx”