Hi! I'm the CEO of a start-up and looking for a developer to join our team.

Introduce yourself.
JackTarsh
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Jack Tarsh
Company Details: Room Furnisher Ltd
Company Position Title: CEO and Founder

Hi! I'm the CEO of a start-up and looking for a developer to join our team.

Post by JackTarsh »

Hi guys! I’m the CEO of a start-up company which is currently developing an app which takes advantages of apple’s new Lidar technology.

We are looking for someone to help us develop the app to get us into business in exchange for a percentage of the company! You will become our sole developer and, if you wish to carry on, be included in future projects.

As we are a start-up, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed to spending hours on developing the tech; knowing it will pay off in the near future!

If interested, please get in contact via email – jack[at]roomfurnisher.com – and we can discuss in more detail what the project entails and our future ambitions! (essential requirements: experienced user of apple’s SDK, has developed apps for iOS, fluent in Python, knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and computer vision technologies). Thanks guys!
Alexverh
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Alexandra
Company Details: IT company
Company Position Title: Cleveroa
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Hi! I'm the CEO of a start-up and looking for a developer to join our team.

Post by Alexverh »

This profession has become very popular and demanded over the last few years. And it seems like its popularity won’t go down in the future. More about bi developer

Return to “Introductions”