I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: manak lal jain
Company Details: SGSITS Indore
Company Position Title: Professor
Skype Name: mlj_india
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Hello from Indore INDIA

Post by mljain »

Dear Group: Good Evening from India, I am (Dr. M. L. Jain) Professor and Ex. HOD, at Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Shri, G. S. Institute of Technology & Science (SGSITS Indore), Indore (M.P.), INDIA. I did my Post Doc. from UIUC, USA, PhD from IIT Kanpur, M.Tech. from IIT Madras & BE from SGSITS Indore. My Interesting area is CAD/CAM/RE/Biomechanics/Prosthetics & Orthotics. I have my native place Indore INDIA & this is the oldest popular & Prestigious Institute in central part of India established on 1952.

I found this group very informative and members are potential users of RE technologies. I understand that the knowledge obtained from here would be very useful for exploring to my post graduate and undergraduate students and development of my students. I would like to contribute Scanning data (PCD) for custom development of Orthosis & Prosthesis for desire candidates. I recently joined this group & presently understanding its pathology, as I am thinking the group is very well manage and organized by the founder & Co-founder, Dr. Jason. During my recent registration process to the group I came across some initial web problem & there after I emailed to Dr. Jason, & he immediately gave his valuable time & helped me in registering the group.

MY SINCERE THANKS TO DR. JASON, CO-FOUNDER OF LSF FOR MAKING ME A MEBER OF THIS VALUABLE LSF.

Presently I am interested in updating my dept. in the area of RE, we already have a Creaform HandyScan 3D camera & a Stratasys Inc. 768 FDM with some RT facility & mostly we are using this technology for students laboratory experiments in alternate semester. My City Indore is the cleanest city of India & is surrounded by many automobile, textile, chemical others engineering Industries, the City has IIT Indore, RRCAT, MGM Medical College & other academics & health care Institutions. I understand that the knowledge obtained from this group would be useful for testing & consultancy of these Industries.

Once again thanks to Dr. Jason & my best wishes to the group.

Dr. M. L. Jain, Prof. Dept. of Mecanical Engineering, SGSITS Indore, Cell:91-9827007067, email:mljain_iitk[at]rediffmail.com
Jason Warren
Administrator
Administrator
Full Name: Jason Warren
Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
Company Position Title: Co-Founder
Skype Name: jason_warren
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Hello from Indore INDIA

Post by Jason Warren »

Hi Manak,
Welcome to LSF... ;)