Special Koppa Targets sale -

CAD Workstations, Network Attached Storage [NAS], Servers, Monitors, SSD`s, Imaging Systems, Field Kit: Targets & Tripods etc.
tadol
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Tad Laird
Company Details: Koppa Target Spheres
Company Position Title: Owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Special Koppa Targets sale -

Post by tadol »

As I've spent way too much time hanging out in my warehouse, I've been making target kits a fair bit faster than y'all have been buying them! Plus, I just recd a large shipment of new full size tripods, and a shipment of special zippered storage bags for our standard mini tripods - SO . . . .

I've just posted a special package of 150mm targets, along with all the standard accessories, plus 6 full size tripods, all in one storage crate - all at a VERY special sale price - :o

Please drop by my website to check it out, and if you need other parts or accessories (like our new mini-prism mount!) please feel free to send me an email - or just give me a call! And sorry, my usual LaserScanningForum discount coupon won't work on this special sale price -

Stay safe, and stay on target!
http://www.KoppaTargets.com
Inexpensive Laser Scanning Targets & Accessories
for Architecture, Engineering, & Forensics
"We're right on targets!"
tadol
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Special Koppa Targets sale -

Post by tadol »

Just an update -

I've now got a new set of 200mm targets on special for October/November - Go to the website to check it out!

Tad
tadol
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Special Koppa Targets sale -

Post by tadol »

Want to give everyone a heads up - I managed to score 30 small Manfrotto desktop tripods a while ago, and while I really like them, they are too dear to be able to include in all my kits. But, I've saved these to make up some special kits with, and now seems to be a good time.

With holidays coming up, I've made 5 special kits of 150mm targets - these kits are exactly identical to my regular 150mm 6 pack, but I've included 6 of these special Manfrotto tripods rather than my regular aluminum ones, and painted the base magnets, and the adapter discs red, for a special "designer" look - Well, not too designer, but special, none the less -

These are available on a first come first served basis - and while these are special, I am offering them at the exact same price as my regular 150mm kit. But I thought I would offer them to member of the Laser Scanning Forum first, and if any are left, then put them on the website -

Email me if interested - and just imagine how much joy you'll see in your favorite scanners eyes when they see that Koppa Targets kit under their tree!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Other Hardware: Field & Back Office”