It tilts any file from a faro even if you run through scene first.
Discuss all FARO related issues here.
- I have made 30-40 posts
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 pm
- Full Name: Shaun Lewis
- Company Details: Clark Construciton
- Company Position Title: Senior Manager - Reality Capture
- Country: USA
10-4. We will get creative and spend a little more time to level it out.
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:14 pm
- Full Name: stephen holly
- Company Details: Pure Real Estate
- Company Position Title: Architectural Technician
- Country: England
We have the same issues with our Faro Unit. We did an external project of 200 scans over a distance of maybe 300m x 300m. When we checked this against our GPS and control points, there were some errors of 200mm! looks great in the x and y but the z-axis is tilted.
We have tried every registration software, Recap, Scene and Cyclone, every file type, E.57, RCP, PTX, PTG and the problem has not been solved. Please let me know if you have any success. First thing this week we will book in our scanner for a service to rule this out as the source of the issue.