BLK 360 Sample Data

Discuss all Leica Geosystems related issues here.
Navin1980
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Navin Golam
Company Details: Dpiction Ltd
Company Position Title: Director
Linkedin Profile: No

BLK 360 Sample Data

Post by Navin1980 »

Hi All,
I'm looking to purchase the Leica BLK360 but must admit to having little to no experience in 3D scanning. I'm actually a property photographer who needs to produce 2D floor plans for real estate clients. To date, I've been using an app with a laser guide to capture the plans but now need a quicker method that allows me to speed up the entire process and scale up the business.

I've had an online demo delivered by Leica which was helpful but I really want to play around with the data to see how easy/difficult it is to extract a 2D plan. The problem I'm having is that the dataset they've provided appears corrupt and any efforts to download one from their website keeps failing.

Would anyone on this forum be able to provide some data that I could open in the latest version of AutoCad. Note that I'd also be happy to pay someone to cover the entire workflow - scanning through to floor plan processing.

Thanks

Nav
ScottErnst
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Scott Ernst
Company Details: Southwest Scanning
Company Position Title: owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: BLK 360 Sample Data

Post by ScottErnst »

Hi Nav,

I'd be happy to send you some BLK data. Send me a PM and we can talk about how many scans you would want. In the meanwhile check out Andy Fontana's in depth tutorial on using Autocad to create 2D drawings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EBUIs9bJps&t=2s

Scott
LeicaUK_RC
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Phil Marsh
Company Details: Leica Geosystems part of Hexagon
Company Position Title: UK Sales Manager - Reality Capture
Skype Name: Phil.H.Marsh
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: BLK 360 Sample Data

Post by LeicaUK_RC »

Navin1980 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:07 pm Hi All,
I'm looking to purchase the Leica BLK360 but must admit to having little to no experience in 3D scanning. I'm actually a property photographer who needs to produce 2D floor plans for real estate clients. To date, I've been using an app with a laser guide to capture the plans but now need a quicker method that allows me to speed up the entire process and scale up the business.

I've had an online demo delivered by Leica which was helpful but I really want to play around with the data to see how easy/difficult it is to extract a 2D plan. The problem I'm having is that the dataset they've provided appears corrupt and any efforts to download one from their website keeps failing.

Would anyone on this forum be able to provide some data that I could open in the latest version of AutoCad. Note that I'd also be happy to pay someone to cover the entire workflow - scanning through to floor plan processing.

Thanks

Nav
I'm glad you have the sample data now and managed to extract the data as required.
Leica Geosystems
M: 07540 201383
E: [email protected]
W: www.leica-geosystems.com

Return to “Leica Geosystems”