I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Charles
Company Details: Stein Tech
Company Position Title: CEO

Cyclone Register 360 Issue - "Not connected to JetStream-Server."

Post by CharlesS »

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone here may be able to help me?

I have rented a BLK360 for a project (to give it a try out before purchasing) and downloaded a trial of Cyclone Register 360 to process a few scans I have taken. They are in a .BLK format and I just wanted to get them converted.

Unfortunately, I am having a few issues getting Cyclone to work. I have enabled the license via the floating key manager app and this is accepted when I open the Cyclone app. However, I am getting the following error message: "Not connected to JetStream-Server.".

I have tried reinstalling the app and refreshing the license server, but this has not resolved the issue. If I then close the app and reopen it after getting this message, the app just closes after a few seconds.

I have contacted Leica support so waiting to hear back, but I wanted to get a few bits done and processed over the Christmas break so wanted to see if anyone here would be kind enough to help?

Merry Christmas,

Charlie
gsisman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Long
Company Details: Montgomery County DOT _ MD
Company Position Title: Land Survey Supervisor
Skype Name: gsisman1
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Cyclone Register 360 Issue - "Not connected to JetStream-Server."

Post by gsisman »

CharlesS wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:32 am Hi All,

I was wondering if someone here may be able to help me?

I have rented a BLK360 for a project (to give it a try out before purchasing) and downloaded a trial of Cyclone Register 360 to process a few scans I have taken. They are in a .BLK format and I just wanted to get them converted.

Unfortunately, I am having a few issues getting Cyclone to work. I have enabled the license via the floating key manager app and this is accepted when I open the Cyclone app. However, I am getting the following error message: "Not connected to JetStream-Server.".

I have tried reinstalling the app and refreshing the license server, but this has not resolved the issue. If I then close the app and reopen it after getting this message, the app just closes after a few seconds.

I have contacted Leica support so waiting to hear back, but I wanted to get a few bits done and processed over the Christmas break so wanted to see if anyone here would be kind enough to help?

Merry Christmas,

Charlie
Charlie,

Jetstream server is used when you are ready to export. you don't have to have this to process in Register 360. It should still allow you to import data and process it and export out in E57 or RCP or PTS, etc format. It may not allow you to export LGS since that requires a Publisher Pro License which is an "extra" .Can you open you CLM license server and make a screen clip of the "View installed licenses" section. Make sure expand the Entitlements in the upper right corner. You could send me a PM
https://www.screencast.com/t/AnixgHsc
CharlesS
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Charles
Company Details: Stein Tech
Company Position Title: CEO

Re: Cyclone Register 360 Issue - "Not connected to JetStream-Server."

Post by CharlesS »

Thanks Steve.

I have dropped you a PM.

Return to “Leica Geosystems”