Aug. 18: Broaden the Reach and Impact of Your Point Clouds

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
Christine Grahl
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Christine Grahl
Company Details: Leica Geosystems
Company Position Title: Content Marketing Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Aug. 18: Broaden the Reach and Impact of Your Point Clouds

Post by Christine Grahl »

The free Leica TruView panoramic point cloud viewer has long been the standard for enabling users to view, zoom in, or pan over point clouds naturally and intuitively. Now TruView Global is setting new standards for expanding the reach and value of point clouds. (I saw a demo yesterday, and the new administrative tools are impressive.)

In this 60-minute webinar, Bill Wallace and David Langley will give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at this sophisticated yet easy-to-use point cloud sharing tool.

You'll learn:
• How to communicate more effectively through point clouds by sharing them from any browser on any device, with no plug-ins required
• How to use new project management tools to make your team's performance—and your clients' interaction with the data—more efficient
• How to take your deliverables to the next level by incorporating strategies from some of today's most successful innovative thinkers

Whether you’re just getting started in laser scanning or want to take your skills to the next level, you won’t want to miss this informative webinar. You can register here: http://leica.gs/TVGdemo

I hope to see you there!

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”