Live [Case Study] Webinar - Wicked Fast & Accurate Scan to BIM: Pharma Renovations Best Practices

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Live [Case Study] Webinar - Wicked Fast & Accurate Scan to BIM: Pharma Renovations Best Practices

Post by cscotton »

Hi everyone,

I hope you're available tomorrow at 1 pm ET! Jacob D’Albora of McVeigh & Mangum will be sharing how he and his team are successfully managing their largest, most complex project to date—scanning and fully modeling a congested 30K sq. ft. MEP space at a live pharma campus. Register here: https://bit.ly/3xwF1ZX

In just 1 hour, you'll get an inside look at how they're expertly overcoming three main challenges that have made this pharma renovation very complex: highly dense MEP, a live manufacturing environment, and a tight deadline. You'll discover the strategies, tools, and best practices they used that helped them work better, more productively—and how you can apply them to your own large-scale scan to BIM projects!

Here's a sneak peek at some of what you'll learn:
  • How McVeigh structured the project plan and what elements were key to make it successful
  • How “slowing down” helped pay big dividends despite the stringent customer deadline
  • A deep dive into the data collection and registration workflows—including the technology used and lessons learned along the way
  • The as-built modeling tool that helped the McVeigh team automatically extract 40% of all the piping and ducting in just about 6 hours
  • How D’Albora provided high value to the customer by making the point cloud easily accessible early in the process, and more!

So, if you're free tomorrow at 1 pm ET, save your seat here: https://bit.ly/3xwF1ZX and join us for the live session! If you're not, sign up anyway and you'll be among the first to be notified when the recording comes out. It'll be a fun session filled with great actionable scan to BIM best practices!

Best,
Chris

President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”