Mastering Manual Modeling: How to Extract, Trace and QA Like a Pro - Live Webinar Tomorrow at 1 pm EST

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 70-80 posts
I have made 70-80 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Mastering Manual Modeling: How to Extract, Trace and QA Like a Pro - Live Webinar Tomorrow at 1 pm EST

Post by cscotton »

Hey everyone,

Want to learn the manual modeling workflows used by the industry’s leading scan-to-BIM professionals?

Our next Scan to BIM University session, called Mastering Manual Modeling: How to Extract, Trace, and QA Like a Pro, is dedicated to helping you and your team reduce manual modeling time with a host of secret hacks, time-honored tricks, and favorite Revit work-arounds from our expert panelists.

Technologies like automated feature extraction can certainly help, but they can only take you so far—this session will focus on manual extraction, tracing and QA techniques designed to cut hours and tedium from the hardest parts of your workflow.

We already have more than 500 folks registered for the event, so click here: https://bit.ly/3cxUZLk to guarantee your space. If you can’t make the session, register anyway to receive the recorded video afterward.

It’s going to be another great S2BU session stacked with ideas, processes, and methods to make your work more efficient—I hope you can make it!

Best,
Chris

President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”