Live Webinar Tomorrow at 1pm ET—Use the Flux Capacitor! Profit from Digital Layout & Ditch the Measuring Tape

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Live Webinar Tomorrow at 1pm ET—Use the Flux Capacitor! Profit from Digital Layout & Ditch the Measuring Tape

Post by cscotton »

Hey guys,

I wanted to drop you a note to invite you to our latest webinar tomorrow at 1 pm ET: “Use the Flux Capacitor! Profit from Digital Layout & Ditch the Measuring Tape.” If you're available to join our live session or would like to get a copy of the recording, please register here: https://bit.ly/3u1zcC7.

James Norris and Dana Goodwin from our team will be diving into how you can leverage tools like Robotic Total Stations to increase your layout productivity and ensure high accuracy in your projects. They’ll also share best practices that will help you enhance your progress tracking techniques and ensure tight coordination between design & field teams. Here's a sneak peek at a few other things you'll learn:
  • How to easily resolve layout disputes by generating accountability reports that can validate your work
  • The first steps to transition from tape and string to digital layout workflows—No need to learn new complex set-ups or have a Ph.D. to be successful
  • Stop dimensioning drawings! Learn how to speed-up office workflows and ensure high accuracy by automating layout point creation
  • How to reduce rework by identifying mistakes early on, automatically creating deviation reports
Join us to discover how to increase your project ROI with the latest layout technologies & key insights from our ClearEdge3D experts. Hope to see you there!

Best,
Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”