Live Webinar 02/25 - Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Live Webinar 02/25 - Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control

Post by cscotton »

Hey everyone,

We’ve got a ton of requests from folks to do a webinar focused on tips and tricks for setting up control in Scan to BIM projects, a critical step to ensure accuracy and tight alignment between teams.

We decided to call it “Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control,” and Kelly Cone and James Norris, VPs of Industry Strategy from ClearEdge will be hosting it this Thursday, 02/25 at 1 pm ET. You can register for free here: https://bit.ly/3uamTE5

If you want to learn about how to establish scanning control in-house accurately and with minimal set-ups, join us! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the things we’ll cover:
  • How to utilize hybrid instruments to create a point cloud you can use in ANY registration software
  • Tips and tricks that help you set up control when there is none
  • The most effective way to tie into known control network
  • How to ensure flawless cloud-to-cloud registration with hybrid units
Even if you can’t make the live session, please register anyway: https://bit.ly/3uamTE5 and we’ll send you a link to watch the recording whenever it’s available.

Hope to see you there.

Best,
Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Re: Live Webinar 02/25 - Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

cscotton wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:40 pm Hey everyone,

We’ve got a ton of requests from folks to do a webinar focused on tips and tricks for setting up control in Scan to BIM projects, a critical step to ensure accuracy and tight alignment between teams.

We decided to call it “Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control,” and Kelly Cone and James Norris, VPs of Industry Strategy from ClearEdge will be hosting it this Thursday, 02/25 at 1 pm ET. You can register for free here: https://bit.ly/3uamTE5

If you want to learn about how to establish scanning control in-house accurately and with minimal set-ups, join us! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the things we’ll cover:
  • How to utilize hybrid instruments to create a point cloud you can use in ANY registration software
  • Tips and tricks that help you set up control when there is none
  • The most effective way to tie into known control network
  • How to ensure flawless cloud-to-cloud registration with hybrid units
Even if you can’t make the live session, please register anyway: https://bit.ly/3uamTE5 and we’ll send you a link to watch the recording whenever it’s available.

Hope to see you there.

Best,
Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
I would be interested if half of the webinar wouldn't be a presentation what the company does etc. and other things i could care less about. I've spent way to many time on trivial stuff and sales pitches.

Webinars that would start effectively after 1 minute would be a dream come true.

Sorry for the rant!
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Re: Live Webinar 02/25 - Control Freaks: Best Practices and Products for Establishing Precise Scanning Control

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

No responses, even from Clearedge why i should follow this webinar besides of my assumptions.

They don't take their "potential" clients very seriously.
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO

Post by cscotton »

Ouch Levien! That hurts.

Did you even attend the webinar? 😉

Look, I know that there are a lot of crap webinars out there that are glorified sales pitches, but we have always tried to be different by focusing on project NOT product. That’s why we started the whole Scan to BIM University Series in the first place! There is a need in our industry for serious, unbiased discussion of best practices, tips, tactics, and lessons learned.

Our last Scan to BIM University webinar had 686 registrants, the one before that had 741—so I honestly think we are doing something right. These webinars are not sales pitches but offer real case studies with actual experts talking about their projects and their experiences—EdgeWise, Verity, and Rithm are rarely mentioned.

Here’s my challenge to you:

The next Scan to BIM University session is set for March 11 at 1 pm Eastern/7 pm Belgium time (Here’s the link to register: https://bit.ly/2PF0DTd). The tile is: Scan to BIM 104: Registration Methodologies & Pro Tips. If you attend and think the session is a glorified sales pitch, then ClearEdge will donate $500 to the charity of your choice.

Are you in?

Chris

P.S. If you can’t make the webinar, register anyway and you’ll get access to the recorded session to watch at your leisure. The charity offer is still good! Here’s the link again. https://bit.ly/2PF0DTd

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”