We’re hosting the last webinar in our Workflow Thursdays series: “Real-Time Floor Flatness & Levelness with Rithm for Navisworks” tomorrow at 1:00 pm ET and I wanted to personally invite you to the session. Please click here: https://bit.ly/33OnCQX to sign up today.
In this live webinar, you’ll get an in-depth look at how you can leverage laser scanning in your Floor Flatness and Levelness workflow using Rithm for Navisworks. Zoltán Ferenczy, Industry Strategist from our team will demonstrate how this new approach to FF/FL analysis can help you detect flooring issues faster and more accurately—even while concrete is still fresh and workable so you can fix mistakes right away.
Highlights from the session include:
- Perform FF/FL analyses in Autodesk® Navisworks®—no need to spend time learning complex new software
- Analyze wet and dry concrete—correct errors early and reduce overall project costs significantly!
- Own your QA workflows—learn to perform FF/FL analysis entirely in-house
- Perform a reliable QA analysis with a variety of visualizations that conveniently highlight flooring, wall, and beam deviations
- Generate ASTM E1155 compliant reports within minutes and for less cost
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
PS - If you're not available to attend the live presentation, no worries! Register anyway and we’ll let you know when it’s posted online.