Converting Old Retail Into New Medical: Webinar on Implementing New Technology on Complex Renovations

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 60-70 posts
I have made 60-70 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Converting Old Retail Into New Medical: Webinar on Implementing New Technology on Complex Renovations

Post by cscotton » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi everyone!

I wanted to make sure you heard about our next webinar. It’s called “Converting Old Retail into New Medical: A Case Study in Implementing New Technology on Complex Renovations,” featuring Jacob D'Albora, Director of BIM/FM Services at McVeigh & Mangum Engineering (MME). It’s on August 1st at 1pm ET, and it’s free to participate—just click here to learn more and register today: http://bit.ly/2YRjdHg

Jacob will talk about the challenges faced while working on the 120,000 sq.ft. MUSC Children's Health Ambulatory Campus. In this renovation project, an ambulatory outpatient surgical facility and multi-specialty medical office are being fitted into an old JCPenney in Charleston, SC. In the context of this project, we’ll look at some of the latest technologies MME is leveraging to improve coordination, quality assurance, and issue tracking.

Finally, our hosts, our own Kelly Cone of ClearEdge3D, along with Carl Veillette of BIM Track, will use MUSC project data to demonstrate how you can take your QA/QC errors through to resolution using the Verity/BIM Track integration.

We love sharing real-world case studies, best-practice tips, and lessons-learned whenever we think it can help professionals in our industry, so we’d love to have you join us on Thursday, August 1st, 2019 at 1 pm EDT. Thank you!

Sincerely, 

Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”