Workflow Thursday Webinar Tomorrow at 1pm ET—Real-Time Floor Flatness & Levelness with Rithm for Navisworks

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 60-70 posts
I have made 60-70 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Workflow Thursday Webinar Tomorrow at 1pm ET—Real-Time Floor Flatness & Levelness with Rithm for Navisworks

Post by cscotton »

Hi everyone,

We’re hosting the last webinar in our Workflow Thursdays series: “Real-Time Floor Flatness & Levelness with Rithm for Navisworks” tomorrow at 1:00 pm ET and I wanted to personally invite you to the session. Please click here: https://bit.ly/33OnCQX to sign up today.

In this live webinar, you’ll get an in-depth look at how you can leverage laser scanning in your Floor Flatness and Levelness workflow using Rithm for Navisworks. Zoltán Ferenczy, Industry Strategist from our team will demonstrate how this new approach to FF/FL analysis can help you detect flooring issues faster and more accurately—even while concrete is still fresh and workable so you can fix mistakes right away.

Highlights from the session include:
  • Perform FF/FL analyses in Autodesk® Navisworks®—no need to spend time learning complex new software
  • Analyze wet and dry concrete—correct errors early and reduce overall project costs significantly!
  • Own your QA workflows—learn to perform FF/FL analysis entirely in-house
  • Perform a reliable QA analysis with a variety of visualizations that conveniently highlight flooring, wall, and beam deviations
  • Generate ASTM E1155 compliant reports within minutes and for less cost
Discover how to perform FF/FL analysis with scan data loaded into Navisworks and reduce your ASTM E1155 reporting from days to minutes. Please register now to secure your spot for the webinar tomorrow at 1pm ET here: https://bit.ly/33OnCQX.

Sincerely,
Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

PS - If you're not available to attend the live presentation, no worries! Register anyway and we’ll let you know when it’s posted online.
ScottKarlins
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Scott Karlins
Company Details: Engineering Systems Inc.
Company Position Title: Technology at Large
Skype Name: ScottKarlins
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Workflow Thursday Webinar Tomorrow at 1pm ET—Real-Time Floor Flatness & Levelness with Rithm for Navisworks

Post by ScottKarlins »

Is Rithm out of business?? No replies to Emails, the website is gone, FARO knows nothing. I spent a lot of $$ on plugins, and now they will not activate!!
Scott Karlins
Technology at Large
FARO Certified Trainer
(678) 990-3280 ext. 6025 Fax: (678) 990-3285 Mobile: (770) 338-9946
http://engsys.com
Engineering Systems Inc.

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”