Are you free around 1 pm ET tomorrow for our FUBAR webinar?

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Are you free around 1 pm ET tomorrow for our FUBAR webinar?

Post by cscotton » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Hey everyone,

We’ll be hosting a webinar tomorrow, Thursday, October 3rd at 1pm ET and I wanted to make sure you got an invitation to register for it! Brent Godfrey of Cape Survey in South Africa will be joining us to present: “FUBAR: How Scanning and QA/QC Saved This Mixed-Use Project from Certain Doom.” Please click here: http://bit.ly/2mXKZDS to register today.

You’ll learn how Brent succesfully implemented the latest construction technologies on this residential project to bring it back from the brink – the GC folded half though construction, the buildings were half built and all exisiting documentation was in 2D!

Brent will dive into how he was able to improve the accuracy of the design model by 40% and how he:
  • Transformed 2D drawings to a 3D model to analyze as-built conditions
  • Used the new design model to help the client move the project forward
  • Made it easier for the client to understand and adopt laser scanning and verification technologies
  • And more!
You’ll also hear from our new Industry Strategy Group, former GCs and service providers, as they share their worst project surprises. Register today to secure your spot for the webinar tomorrow at 1 pm ET here: http://bit.ly/2mXKZDS

Sincerely,

Chris

President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

PS - If you're not available to attend the live presentation tomorrow, no worries! Please register anyway and we’ll let you know when it’s posted online.

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”