18 Ways to Screw Up Your Reality Capture Workflow Report

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

18 Ways to Screw Up Your Reality Capture Workflow Report

Post by cscotton »

Hi everyone, 

Want to learn how to prevent some of the most common mistakes and blunders in the reality capture workflow? ClearEdge3D recently assembled some of the reality capture industry’s best and brightest to talk about their biggest screw-ups, gaffes, and blunders – and what they do now to avoid having history repeat itself.

In this free report, you'll learn about 18 of the worst scanning and modeling mistakes our panel of experts has made. More importantly, they share their lessons-learned and best-practice tips to help you avoid the same mistakes, so your projects stay on time and on budget!

Join host Kelly Cone and industry experts Greg Hale, Ted Mort, Larry Kleinkemper, and Zoltán Ferenczy as they each discuss their different workflow mistakes not only in fieldwork and scanning but also during the registration and modeling processes, as well.

Click here: http://bit.ly/2Z4V2cN to download the report today!
The bottom-line takeaway? Understand when and where these potential errors usually occur and figure out ahead of time how to avoid making them.

Let me know what your thoughts on the report are.

Sincerely, 

Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”