Have you had any frustrations with creating as-builts of MEP in current or previous jobs?
Join us for our latest FREE webinar "Scanning & Modeling Complex MEP: As-Built BIM Project Management Real-World Best-Practices" tomorrow Thursday, Oct. 25th at 1:00 PM EDT to arm yourself with best practice tips that will help you create 3D models of as-built MEP easier and faster than ever before!
During this one-hour webinar, 3D scanning and BIM experts Bob Ferguson of Jaynes Corp. and John Trammell of Brandt Companies will share how they were able to accelerate pipe and duct scan-to-BIM workflows in two unique and challenging MEP projects. These companies have learned from the issues, and offer valuable insight into taking advantage of the latest automated modeling and BIM technologies.
Key takeaway's include:
- How Brandt was able to obtain 75%-time savings scanning and modeling miles and miles of piping in the underground tunnels of a Texas-based hospital
- How Jaynes Corp. creates lightweight point clouds that allow them to enhance the productivity of each of their MEP projects
- The single most important factor that accounts for the success of any scan-to-BIM MEP project - It can make it or break it!
- The data processing and modeling best practices you need to employ on heavy piping projects to ensure success
- The best solution for dealing with alarmingly high file sizes
Register today! http://bit.ly/2NEsV9w
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D