I wanted to let you know that ClearEdge3D is hosting a live webinar on Wednesday, January 17th featuring two case studies on scanning and modeling complex pharmaceutical and medical research facilities: http://bit.ly/2FfkH4L
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
• The unique challenges and best practices for high-precision 3D laser scanning and modeling projects.
• How BIM Connection was able to scan and model the as-built conditions at a lab expansion despite existing MEP that looked more like jumbled spaghetti than rationally laid pipe and conduit.
• Why the O/O fired three engineering firms on a pharma manufacturing project and what Advanced 3D Laser Solutions did differently to deliver the project to spec.
The best practices you’ll learn about in this webinar will ensure your as-built models are accurate, on time, and on budget. Registration is free – sign up today! http://bit.ly/2FfkH4L
• Host: Kelly Cone, VP of Product Management at ClearEdge3D
• Lewis Boxer, Technical Director at Advanced 3D Laser Solutions
• Herb Yamamoto, CEO at BIM Connection
We look forward to having you join us on January 17th at 1 PM EST.
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
PS - Even if you cannot attend the live webinar on the 17th, sign up anyway. When we post the video recording of the session, you’ll be among the first to be notified!
Free Webinar January 17th at 1PM EST: Scanning and Modeling Complex Pharmaceutical & Medical Research Facilities
Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- I have made 30-40 posts
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 pm
- Full Name: chris scotton
- Company Details: ClearEdge3D
- Company Position Title: CEO
- Country: USA