Free uGRIDD Webinar Series (PDH Provided)

Post any education related material or training courses that are available to assist with getting users trained in laser scanning.
dschultz
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Daniel S Schultz
Company Details: uGRIDD
Company Position Title: Technical Consultant
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Free uGRIDD Webinar Series (PDH Provided)

Post by dschultz »

uGRIDD is hosting a Webinar Series/Training Session on three of our popular data publishing tools. Each one hour webinar will provide one Professional Development Hour (PDH). Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!

Topics, Dates, & Times: Series Descriptions:
  • Data2Map - In the infrastructure industry, spreadsheets are common and important business tools. Almost always, the data in these spreadsheets is based on a coordinate grid. So, why are we not presenting the data over an interactive map to clients? Join us for a detailed look into Data2Map, a solution by uGRIDD. Learn how to turn your tabular data into a web map and how to streamline your workflow by sharing a unique URL with team members and clients. Earn one Professional Development Hour (PDH) and a Certificate of Completion for attending the webinar. Register today - only 20 seats are available in each session!
  • Video2Map - In the engineering and surveying profession, video is a common and important type of visual data. Site video is commonly tied to a physical location relevant to all stakeholders’ interests. So, why are we not taking advantage of this geopositioning when presenting it to clients? Join us for a detailed look into Video2Map, a solution by uGRIDD. Learn how to turn your videos into an interactive web map. Earn one Professional Development Hour (PDH) and a Certificate of Completion for attending the webinar. Register today - only 20 seats are available in each session!
  • Scan2Map - Laser scanning technology is a powerful tool in the infrastructure industry. The market offers many options for engineers when it comes to devices for collection and software for presentation. Appropriately, they require technical expertise and experience to operate. But how do we involve all stakeholders, especially those without technical expertise? Join us for a detailed look into Scan2Map, a solution by uGRIDD. Learn how to visualize your terrestrial laser scanning data in a web portal, engage all stakeholders through the life cycle of a project, and impress your customers by delivering your data as a unique URL that can be accessed by any authorized person, from anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. Earn one Professional Development Hour (PDH) and a Certificate of Completion for attending the webinar. Register today - only 20 seats are available in each session!
Daniel Schultz
Technical Consultant at uGRIDD
(346) 708-4743
[email protected]
www.uGRIDD.com Unlock the Power of Your Infrastructure Data
dschultz
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts

Re: Free uGRIDD Webinar Series (PDH Provided)

Post by dschultz »

Just a reminder, the first topic in our Webinar Series is Data2Map and is tomorrow Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM (CDT)!
Daniel Schultz
(346) 708-4743
[email protected]
dschultz
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts

Re: Free uGRIDD Webinar Series (PDH Provided)

Post by dschultz »

Just a note:

We have covered each topic two times this month and this week is the last chance to catch these three topics before we move onto three new ones. However, don't worry if you can't attend the webinars, we will be posting the videos on our website for your convenience. Please feel free to leave me with questions or comments, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the product!
Daniel Schultz
(346) 708-4743
[email protected]

Return to “Training Workshops & Online Tutorials”