Modern Inspection - Iowa, USA

Anyone wishing to advertise their company capabilities, individual abilities or looking for freelance work then feel free to here.
jared1970
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts
Full Name: Jared Christensen
Company Details: Metrology
Company Position Title: Operator

Modern Inspection - Iowa, USA

Post by jared1970 »

I am a former Faro employee who was terminated in their recent workforce reduction. I have decided to offer laser scanning, laser tracker, and arm services.

I am located in Iowa, USA. I have 10 years of experience using scan arms and laser trackers, and 4 years of experience using the Focus 3D and Scene software. If you are located in the Midwest and need scanning, laser tracker, or arm service, please contact me. PM me for contact info.

Jared Christensen
Modern Inspection and Alignment Services
EW57
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Eric work
Company Details: waters edge
Company Position Title: tech
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Modern Inspection - Iowa, USA

Post by EW57 »

Jared, please PM me regarding some potential work I need to have quoted in the southeast iowa region.
jared1970
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts

Post by jared1970 »

EW57 wrote:Jared, please PM me regarding some potential work I need to have quoted in the southeast iowa region.
For some reason I can't PM you. Maybe low post count or something. Try emailing me at [email protected] or calling me at 319-310-8084. I'll be in East Moline, IL, on Monday which is just across the Mississippi river from SE Iowa.
jared1970
I have made 40-50 posts
I have made 40-50 posts

Post by jared1970 »

I would also like to add that I can offer turnkey custom manufacturing solutions for reverse engineering customers. I have partnered with some businesses that expand my services to include machining, fabrication, painting, coating, and 3d printing in a variety of materials including metals.

Return to “Advertising”