KipTag - Photo annotation

Anyone wishing to advertise their company capabilities, individual abilities or looking for freelance work then feel free to here.
yankoch
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Yan Koch
Company Details: TagLabs
Company Position Title: President
Linkedin Profile: Yes

KipTag - Photo annotation

Post by yankoch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi everybody,

TagLabs is about to release its first product, KipTag.

It is an innovative mobile solution that allows you to position detailed information tags on your images.

These tags are editable at will and do not alter your photos. You can add texts, keyword lists, url links, voice notes, use different colors, and create virtual tour tags. You can also annotate 360° HD spherical panoramas!

Edit automatic PDF reports and share your information very effectively: inspection forms, site reports, quality control... I personally use it to document my photo reports while scanning (structure, pipes, equipment).

Whether you are in real estate, architecture, quality control, construction, industry, or even investigations, KipTag will do many services.

KipTag is also useful for everyone: tag your favorite photos, find them within seconds and share them directly on social networks.

The price will be around 5$. It will be available on the Google Play, and then on the App store.

We will announce the release date soon.
KipTag - photo annotation.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kind regards,

Yan Koch
[email protected]

Return to “Advertising”