Changing Locales, Cyclone Modeler /Draftsman New York, NY

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
James Hall
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: James E Hall
Company Details: Precision Measurements Inc
Company Position Title: Survey Technician - Cyclone Modeler

Changing Locales, Cyclone Modeler /Draftsman New York, NY

Post by James Hall » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm

It’s been a really good run in New York working the last five years with Jason Larson.
The work in New York City has been mostly transportation related. Tunnels, bridges, train station, airports, utilities and some commercial buildings and streets. The experience has been positive. We have a good group up here.

The big city just does not suit me and am looking for a more balanced commute. I’m casting a fairly wide net and would consider relocating to Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.

I’ve interviewed with some firms around Pennsylvania and am waiting to hear back from one that dose Petro chemical pipelines surveys. This is a 2D GPS surveying company and that would not need my 3D drafting and laser scanning experience.

There were a few Laser scanning / 3D drafting jobs on Indeed.com but they are West Coast and Florida.
I wanted to see if there were any firms in the Mid Atlantic area that were interested in a 3D Draftsman with Laser Scanning and surveying experience.

If you know of a firm that could use a Cyclone Modeler and Survey Draftsman, Please pass along my contact.
James Hall,

[email protected]

Return to “Recruitment”