HDS Surveyor - Luminous Group

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
Luminousgroup
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Peter Bennett
Company Details: Luminous Group Ltd
Company Position Title: Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

HDS Surveyor - Luminous Group

Post by Luminousgroup »

Luminous Group are a pioneering 3D technology solutions provider. We have over 30 years’ experience providing cutting edge solutions to a range of commercial sectors. Founded in 1988 the company originally provided 3D mapping services as Digital Surveys Ltd. Since then the company has evolved but has always retained the same goal focused on utilising the latest technology to improve our customer’s business practices and workflows. The company currently comprises of 3 core division Digital Surveys, Digital Architecture & Digital VR.

Key Responsibilities
• Working in conjunction with the Survey Manager/Senior Surveyor, propose the most appropriate technology and the most efficient method to deliver projects.
• Conduct all surveying and technical aspects of a project once client instruction has been received meeting all required Company standards, such as quality and health and safety.
• Ensure as part of a project survey team which is resourced in a way that prioritises consistency throughout the lifecycle of the project. Wherever possible the same surveyors should work on a project throughout its lifecycle.
• Ensure that projects are delivered to the appropriate level of quality. Internal and external surveyor work should be delivered to the QA team in a ‘client ready’ format.
• To take responsibility for managing project data, from its collection to final delivery using the most appropriate technology and methodology to meet the project specification.
• To liaise with Clients as required on site concerning project specifications and deliverables plus solve on-site challenges.
• To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.

Qualifications and Experience
• 2-4 years’ Surveying / 3D Scanning Experience
• Experience of 3D Laser scanners (Faro / Leica)
• Experience registering laser scan data (Leica Cyclone / Faro Scene)
• A good knowledge and understanding of either Engineering, Surveying and Data Management principles.
• Competent processing laser scan data and creating deliverables in AutoCAD / Revit

Communication
• Pro-active and effective communicator.
• Excellent organisation skills and abilty to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Be self-motivated and proactive.
• Have the ability to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner out on site

Technical and Analytical
• Willing to be flexible on work location and working hours
Sachin_ce
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Sachin
Company Details: Imtac India Pvt Ltd
Company Position Title: Senior Application Engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: HDS Surveyor - Luminous Group

Post by Sachin_ce »

Dear Luminous Group,

Thanks for sharing the Opportunity with me.

I am interested in applying for the job that you posted on laserscanningforum.

My CV is attached, providing further information on how my career background meets your requirements. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sachin Patel

+91-8469293659

Return to “Recruitment”