One of my customers is looking to fill a position as a REVIT/BIM Manager to be located at their East Croydon offices. Please see below a short description with more details upon request.
We are looking for an experienced Revit / BIM Manager who will report to the Managing Director, manage various projects to include but not limited to Rights of light, BIM and Revit. They will have the autonomy to be given a high level of responsibility, allocating tasks to staff, discussing and resolving problems, ensuring the performance of the employees is of a high standard.
Qualities and skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in the surveying industry and currently is a REVIT / BIM Manager or have these skill sets wanting to advance their career to become one.
- You must be proficient in Revit / BIM, a strong understanding of IT applications, analytical skills, accuracy and a good attention to detail.
- Must have worked on large scale Revit / BIM projects
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects, people management skills be confident to drive through the deliver actions and results.
- Will be self motivated and driven, results orientated with a positive “can do” attitude and a clear focus on high quality Business Group performance.
- Will be a pro-active communicator. Must be an excellent face to face communicator, but will also use a range of communication methods to ensure individuals and team are informed of Business Group and Company issues in a regular timely manner.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in order to deliver projects and meet targets.
- A pro-active communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to break down barriers and speak to decision makers in an unknown territory.
- Group performance.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and reprioritise and juggle work to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Set up Revit / BIM drawing for the team to work on.
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols on Revit / BIM projects.
- Implement best practice procedure.
- Produce accurate Revit / BIM 3d models, Rights of Light, 2d drawings and schedules in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team.
- To contribute or assist as required.
- Helping to technically deliver Revit/BIM Projects in the role of Revit/BIM Manager.
- Be a technical authority within the company on the use of Revit and BIM related software.
- Develop company workflow processes that allow the benefits of BIM to be realized in normal project delivery