V.I.P Member
Full Name: Scan ku kaï
Company Details: Scankukai
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

ScanSap - presentation

Post by scankukai »

Hi,

Our ScanSap software now has a section on LSF.

Here's a first presentation. I am going through several functions so it is a bit long, but we hope you will find our software interesting.
And sorry if my English is sometimes repetitive :?

youtu.be/hxQkT3lhAuo
Scott
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Scott Page
Company Details: Scott Page Design- Architectural service
Company Position Title: Owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: ScanSap - presentation

Post by Scott »

I hope that more LSF viewers will watch this ScanSap presentation--I think it has many useful features--especially the ability to extract and enhance 'elements of interest' for export. A point cloud, itself, can be informative enough to use effectively without the need to necessarily model it in BIM.

Most of my repeat clients take my scan data alone--the post-post processing gets done by their own staff. I do little work in CAD/BIM anymore, but do deliver quality point clouds. ScanSnap should be used by my clients, too--it will save them time and deliver superior looking views than they are used to in BIM. My challenge will be to convince them that there is a better way to work with point clouds--once they leave the 'Black Hole of BIM'.

Yan Koch has listened to us, made better tools for enhancing and working with point clouds. ScanSnap works well with CAD/BIM, but also as a stand-alone set of software tool of great utility. If you have not watched the presentation, have a look. ~Scott

Return to “ScanSap”