A City in 2 Billion Points

3DUserNet, Cintoo, GeoSignum Pointer, Pillr, Pointbox, Pointerra, Pointly, PointSharePlus, Pythagoras, Potree, Vercator, WebShareCloud, Etc.
jochenstier
I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Jochen Stier
Company Details: Geist Software Labs
Company Position Title: Founder
Skype Name: jochen.stier
Linkedin Profile: Yes

A City in 2 Billion Points

Post by jochenstier »

In 2014 the Institut Cartogràfic i Geològic de Catalunya (ICGC) scanned an area of 1900x1200 meters around the La Sagrada Família in the city of Barcelona using a photogrammetric camera mounted on an aircraft. The resulting 2 billion point cloud was recently uploaded to Voxxlr and is now available online.

You can explore this point cloud interactively in a browser using the light weight viewer or the more comprehensive editor, where you can explore various analysis and visualization tools. If you would like to experiment with your own data sets simply log in at www.voxxlr.com and upload either a las, e57, pts or ply file.

A more in-depth article illustrating some of the analysis tools available at Voxxlr and how they were applied to this data set can be found on LinkedIn. For any question, please contact [email protected].

ZOOM.jpg
2.2_firstperst-downwards.jpg
1_ortho-color.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Web Based Software”