AutoCad, MicroStation, ZWCAD, ARES, GstarCAD, 4M, IntelliCAD Etc.
- I have made 50-60 posts
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 pm
- Full Name: Giovanni Scocchera
- Company Details: Meridian Design Associates
- Company Position Title: Designer
- Country: United States
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
jamesworrell wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:49 pm
You guys finished the Archicad plug-in?? Last I heard it was still be assessed??
Is someone developing a pointcloud plugin for ArchiCAD?
I just moved to a new job and here they use ArchiCAD, but the software supports pointclouds poorly.
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:32 pm
- Full Name: Gabrio Rossi
- Company Details: Intellegere srl
- Company Position Title: technical director
- Country: Italy
- Linkedin Profile: Yes
- Location: Bergamo - Italy
- Been thanked: 5 times
i don’t use archicad but pointcab has a plug for archicad
Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
arch. Gabrio Rossi, MRICS
Passaggio dei Canonici Lateranensi n. 4
24121 Bergamo - Italy