Micrometrics Vision CLS60 Moulage Software

Apple iPhone & iPad, Artec3D, ASUS Xtrion, Creaform, DotProduct DPI-8S &DPI-10, FARO Freestyle, G0-Scan, Mantis Vision, Microsoft Kinect, Noomeo, THOR3D, ZEB1, viDoc RTK Rover etc.
Computool
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Alan Judd
Company Details: Computool
Company Position Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Micrometrics Vision CLS60 Moulage Software

Post by Computool »

Hi,
I recently purchased a used MVT CLS60 3D Laser Scanner, but it came with no instructions/accessories/software.
Even though their web-site was still live at the time of purchase, I subsequently found out that Micrometric Technology ceased trading some years ago. Up until now, I have drawn a blank when trying to obtain the missing items.
I really need their software called ”Moulage” , and possibly a PDF of the user manual. Is there any one out there that could supply me with a copy of either of these items? I have attached a PDF describing the product.

It has two Point Grey (Sony) Firewire IEEEE 1394 cameras, which I have checked, using software downloaded from Point Grey web-site. It also has a laser line generator, which also works.

Is there an alternative way of using this device?

Thanks in Anticipation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hand Held Scanners”