Faro S150, S350, X30, X130, X130HDR, X330, X330HDR, M70, Leica HDS4500, HDS6*00, HDS7000, Z+F IMAGER 5016, 5010X, 5010C, 5006H, 5006EX & PROFILER 9012 etc
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made 20-30 posts
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 pm
- Full Name: Shaun Lewis
- Company Details: Clark Construciton
- Company Position Title: Senior Manager - Reality Capture
- Country: USA
Has anyone seen this type of data? This is colorized per elevation of 1/4".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- I have made 80-90 posts
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 pm
- Full Name: Shane MacLaughlin
- Company Details: Atlas Computers Ltd
- Company Position Title: Managing Director
- Country: Ireland
- Location: Ireland
At first glance I thought it might be very small registration errors between adjacent setups being highlighted, but these usually show up as a concentric circle interference pattern. The exact regular interval on the anomaly suggests it is more likely a processing error creating the heatmap, possibly rounding heights.