I' am working on my project: Evaluation quality of the 3D model reconstructed from scans in VR. The idea is, that we have more methods for the 3D model reconstruction from the same scans and I want to find the best method. People should evaluate the quality of the reconstructed model in Virtual Reality.
What are the most important features, that should this application have? I' am thinking about these features:
- load and display more models of the object (from different methods) at the same time
- manipulation with the object (one reconstructed object or one reconstructed object and ground truth model or more objects)
- center camera to the same part of all loaded object
- align all objects to the same center point
- show differences between the model and ground truth in color schema (such as blue-green-red schema)
What do you think about these features? Are they useful from your point of view? Do you have other ideas? Please share them. Thanks