V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Martin Graner
Company Details: PointCab GmbH
Company Position Title: Research and Development
Linkedin Profile: No

PointCab Share

Post by VXGrid »

PointCab released its free PointCab project file viewer PointCab Share.
If you want to hand over the data to your customer and want to show him where exactly and which sections & layouts you have created, just bundle the complete PCP project with PointCab Share, so your customer can check the project himself, jump from Panorama to Panorama, or take measurements.

Find the download (No need to insert your contact information, just a download direct download):
https://www.pointcab-software.com/en/pointcab-share/

• It is completely portable (no installation necessary)
  • Multilanguage
  • Works for PointCab as well as GeoSLAM Draw projects
  • Multiple projects can be opened simultaneously, by opening the application in more instances.
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: PointCab Share

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

VXGrid wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:23 am PointCab released its free PointCab project file viewer PointCab Share.
If you want to hand over the data to your customer and want to show him where exactly and which sections & layouts you have created, just bundle the complete PCP project with PointCab Share, so your customer can check the project himself, jump from Panorama to Panorama, or take measurements.

Find the download (No need to insert your contact information, just a download direct download):
https://www.pointcab-software.com/en/pointcab-share/

• It is completely portable (no installation necessary)
  • Multilanguage
  • Works for PointCab as well as GeoSLAM Draw projects
  • Multiple projects can be opened simultaneously, by opening the application in more instances.
It is a great product but as i already mentioned to support it would be nice to code and export points clicked in the viewer for clients to use in their cad-software.
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
VXGrid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Martin Graner
Company Details: PointCab GmbH
Company Position Title: Research and Development
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: PointCab Share

Post by VXGrid »

landmeterbeuckx wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am
VXGrid wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:23 am PointCab released its free PointCab project file viewer PointCab Share.
[...]
It is a great product but as i already mentioned to support it would be nice to code and export points clicked in the viewer for clients to use in their cad-software.
We are still discussing it Lieven ;)

I mean the workaround so far would be to just select them all with Ctrl + A or the mouse, press Ctrl+C and post them into notepad and save a *.xyz or *.txt file (given the CAD can import a XYZ file).

Return to “PointCAB”