Undet for Revit Update | Tools to evaluate the accuracy of the 3D model based on Point Cloud

Discuss Undet software here.
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Undet for Revit Update | Tools to evaluate the accuracy of the 3D model based on Point Cloud

Post by mariusP »

Hi there,

I'm happy to let you know that we are launched new Undet for Revit update ;)

New Undet for Revit functionality focuses on 3D model accuracy assurance based on point clouds. Surface analysis tools will let you check and visualize model accuracy and much more...:
  • Prepare a share report that 3D modeling has been performed with the required accuracy.
  • Ensure outsourced 3D model accuracy
Here is an overview video, with new features:

youtu.be/g_MqLxVNcug
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Undet for Revit Update | Tools to evaluate the accuracy of the 3D model based on Point Cloud

Post by mariusP »

Updated:

Sharing operating speed statistics for surface analysis tools to understand how fast you can get result:

P.S. Created analysis will stay in a Revit file. To load created analysis in other PC you will need to have installed Undet for Revit plug-in, but plug-in can be without an activated license.

https://www.undet.com/knowledge-base/op ... sis-tools/
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com

Return to “Undet”