I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Oscar Sandoval
Company Details: DH Technology
Company Position Title: Owner
Skype Name: Oscar
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Faro S350 3D terrestrial Laser Scanner

Post by DHTech »

I am selling a Faro S350 3d Long Range Laser Scanner. This set up is in MINT condition and ready to go to work. This unit comes with with a fresh calibration and Warranty until 12/2020. So no need to worry about condition. It has been checked out by Faro so you can hit the ground running. This is a 2017 model.
Price $45k

Thanks
Oscar Sandoval
DH Technology
9935 Horn Road, Ste B
Sacramento, CA 95827
[email protected]
Office: (916) 368-7069

The Latest ultra-portable Focus S Laser Scanner series enable you to capture fast, straightforward and accurate measurements of complex objects and buildings. The intuitive touch-screen of the FocusS models has been increased in size and clarity to deliver an extraordinary user experience. A built-in 8 mega-pixel, HDR-camera captures detailed imagery easily while providing a natural color overlay to the scan data in extreme lighting conditions. Familiar traits such as light weight, small size and a 4.5-hour battery runtime per charge makes the FocusS Laser Scanner truly mobile for fast, secure and reliable scanning. The FARO FocusS 350 / 350 Plus is specially designed for outdoor applications due to its small size, extra light weight and extended scanning range. The FocusS 350 provides scanning results even in challenging environments, narrow job-sites, dusty or humid areas, in rain or direct sunlight applications. An on-site compensation tool allows data quality optimization on-site. Integrated GPS & GLONASS receiver enable easy positioning. HDR imaging and HD photo resolution ensure true-to-detail scan results with high data quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted Items”