Discuss all Geomagic related issues here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 3:01 am
- Full Name: Sphantom
- Company Details: Rapid Team Solution
- Company Position Title: Application Engineer
- Country: Malaysia
I was trying to use boundary fit on a 3D mesh sketch, however the results shows some gap in between the surface. is there any way to avoid generating the gap or is there any way to fix the gap?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- I have made 20-30 posts
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 1:33 pm
- Full Name: Patrick Hughes
- Company Details: Self-Employed
- Company Position Title: Metrology Engingeer
- Country: UK
The gap is more than likely due to the curve network you are using, have you got any other images you can show me to get some more info. There are a few options when doing boundary fit which will help reduce the gap size. Are you sure boundary fit is the right tool for the job?