KAIMANAWA WALL, Pre History Megalithic Construction or not?

Discuss all Archaeology & Heritage related issues here.
NOVAMECH
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Nick Bush
Company Details: NOVAMECH
Company Position Title: Director
Skype Name: novamech5
Linkedin Profile: Yes

KAIMANAWA WALL, Pre History Megalithic Construction or not?

Post by NOVAMECH »

Within the last week I have had the chance to visit - a very unusual structure in the KAIMANAWA FOREST, Near Taupo in the North Island of New Zealand.

The purpose of this trip was to gather 3D data - both with the Z+F 5010x and the Dot Product DPi-8 Device. I now intend to carry out some analysis of this data. I will use my primary data tool - POLYWORKS inspector. I am leaving a link here - that will allow any of you guys that may be interested to down load this and carry out your own analysis.

Here is some TEXT - I have copied for a website, outlining the BACK STORY on this Megalithic LOOKING Wall Segment.

Some theorists who claim there were pre-Māori civilisations in New Zealand believed this stone wall in the Kaimanawa State Forest provided evidence for their ideas. It was said that the ‘blocks’ indicated that it could have been built by an earlier culture. - please, use my data and discuss your results here.

DOWNLOAD - entire ZF Project file here (.zfs colorized files and pano images - your software should be able to import these) --https://novamechwetransfercom.wetransfe ... 726/57fdfa

DOWNLOAD - DPi-8 - .dp file here -- https://we.tl/av788h5VAE

DOWNLOAD - DPi-8 Data - in PTX format - Registered here --

Impressive VISUALIZATION with Dot Products NEW Software Package.
K WALL 1.JPG
K WALL 1.JPG
A quick video explanation here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYLAtzYLUM4

youtu.be/GYLAtzYLUM4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Young
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Full Name: Matt Young
Company Details: Baker Hicks
Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: KAIMANAWA WALL, Pre History Megalithic Construction or not?

Post by Matt Young »

Those don't look like man made blocks. The stone is fractured, making it look like a built wall. It's just natural I think.
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.
NOVAMECH
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Nick Bush
Company Details: NOVAMECH
Company Position Title: Director
Skype Name: novamech5
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by NOVAMECH »

Yes, it does not look very convincing. At this stage does it?

This structure is only 26km from the Super Volcano that created Lake Taupo.This huge volcano has produced two of the world’s most violent eruptions in geologically recent times. Taupo began erupting about 300,000 years ago, but the main eruptions that still affect the surrounding landscape are the Oruanui eruption, about 26,500 years ago, which is responsible for the shape of the modern caldera, and the Hatepe eruption, about 1,800 years ago.

The really interesting thing about New Zealand is that the Earth Line that intersects Egypt, Puru and Easter Island - where megalithic stone structures abound. And continues on and intersects (I need more tools) with New Zealand around Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf (where grow I up and live now.) . In particularly "Little Barrier Island"
jraDKl.jpg
Now this is interesting because "Little Barrier island" has been LOCKED down and no public access is allowed - with the excuse of conservation -- STARTING IN THE 1880's ??? when New Zealand was basically all sub tropical rainforest. There is also large Round Stone Balls positioned on major hill tops around the Hauraki Gulf (The Auckland Area) most with direct line of site to Little Barrier Island (on a good day). So the mystery deepens.
Silverdale boulders .jpg
It's amazing what you can come up with - drinking a coffee, while still in your pajamas. These days. hahahaha. Anyway, we have some new tools, new technology and skills - so we will see if we can tease this mystery and problem out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Young
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Full Name: Matt Young
Company Details: Baker Hicks
Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
Linkedin Profile: No

Post by Matt Young »

Are the stones at Kaimanawa aligned with Orions Belt by any chance :lol: :lol:

I think it's easy to read all kinds of things into stuff like this. The stones are fractured. You can see from the way that all of the joints are cruciform joints. Block work would not be built that way. If you were to look in detail at the way the stones interface, you would see that they are all the same stone, just broken.

Having spent a number of days exploring the pyramids at Giza and Djoser (on my own) - I know how easy it is to fall into the magic of it all.

The chariots of the gods may have passed by New Zealand, but it's in doubt ;)

New Zealand is a beautiful place by the way.
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.

Return to “Archaeology & Heritage”